USB Extension Cable - CAT5 USB Extender (Up to 150ft)
Locates your USB device up to 150ft away from your computer
Our CAT5 USB Extender can be used to extend the distance between a USB device and a host computer by up to 150ft. It consists of a local unit, which connects to the computer, and a remote unit which connects to the device. Standard, low cost CAT5/5e/6 cable (not included) is used to connect the two units together.
- Extends a single USB port up to 150ft using low cost CAT5/5e/6 network cable (not included)
- USB 1.1 compliant; supports speeds of up to 12Mbps
- Powered by the USB bus, an optional power supply is available for use with high current USB devices
- At lengths of up to 120ft, can be used in conjunction with a USB hub to extend multiple devices
- Local unit: Type A USB Male & RJ-45 Female
- Remote unit: Type A USB Female & RJ-45 Female
- Compatible with all USB equipped computers including PCs and Macs
Premium CAT5 USB Extender and Extender with built-in 4 port USB 2.0 hub also available.